Registering for the Pathways to Eldership programme
We warmly invite you to join the circle of older men who will be gathering to explore the development of their eldership as they serve in powerful rituals and processes that are all part of the broader Pathways to Manhood programme.
Pathways to Eldership provides a facilitated process that offers a unique opportunity to blend deep personal enquiry with stepping into the archetype of the elder.
This is an invitation to you to harvest your wisdom from your life experience as you listen to the reflection of your authentic guiding voice, and to be seen and validated within an ancient rites of passage.
There is a limit of five vacant chairs available in the Elders’ Circle, your name could be on one of them.
Click Here to Register Now before returning to the Payment Options below.
Contact us if you need assistance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (anytime)
- Phone: +64 9 376 2386 (NZ Business Hours)
Once registered, you can also secure your place by paying the full fee or a deposit of $250 by Internet banking or by using our secure online payment facility below for payment by Credit Card.
Please do not proceed beyond this point until you have completed the above step and received confirmation back online.
The fee structure is as follows:
- $700: Cabin Sleeping
- $500: Tenting
- $50: Deposit
If money is a problem Contact Us and let’s talk about a plan.
Payment by Internet Banking
To pay for workshops or events by Internet banking please enter the following information in your payee information fields:
- Payment to: Essentially Men Education Trust
- Account: ASB 12 3049 0104234 00
- Particulars: Initial & Surname
- Code: Firekeeper
Credit Card payment (via PayPal)
Courses often have a waiting list. But you can instantly secure your place by paying a deposit or the full event fee using our secure payment facility.
- Select the payment amount from the box below
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Enter your credit or debit card details on the right side of the page
- Click Check Out button on Your Shopping Cart tab when correct, or
- Click Check Out with PayPal if you have an existing PayPal account.
If you have any problems downloading or reading these files please email us and we will send you the required documents.