Registering as Firekeeper at the Pathways to Manhood programme
Pathways to Manhood offers leadership training opportunities for the young men who wish to return in future years. This is a chance to contribute back to the pathways programme in a role that involves being a mentor to the new pathways youth. There are limited places each year, with priority going to those who can proactively communicate a keenness to step up and be of service.
The ‘Firekeeper’ role is a parallel process that links with the youth, fathers and facilitators. It is a training programme in it’s own right. It is a chance to step up, be seen and have a stronger voice in the world.
Click Here to Register Now before moving onto the Payment Options below.
Contact us if you need assistance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (anytime)
- Phone: +64 9 376 2386 (NZ Business Hours)
Once registered, you can also secure your place by paying the full fee or a deposit of $250 by Internet banking or by using our secure online payment facility below for payment by Credit Card.
Please do not proceed beyond this point until you have completed the above step and received confirmation back online.
The fee structure is as follows:
- $350: Full Price
- $50: Deposit
If money is a problem Contact Us and let’s talk about a plan.
Payment by Internet Banking
To pay for workshops or events by Internet banking please enter the following information in your payee information fields:
- Payment to: Essentially Men Education Trust
- Account: ASB 12 3049 0104234 00
- Particulars: Initial & Surname
- Code: Firekeeper
Credit Card payment (via PayPal)
Courses often have a waiting list. But you can instantly secure your place by paying a deposit or the full event fee using our secure payment facility.
- Select the payment amount from the box below
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Enter your credit or debit card details on the right side of the page
- Click Check Out button on Your Shopping Cart tab when correct, or
- Click Check Out with PayPal if you have an existing PayPal account.
If you have any problems downloading or reading these files please email us and we will send you the required documents.